Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Farworld: Fire Keep


Fire Keep by J. Scott Savage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved this series for a long time. One reason being is that the main character, Marcus, is disabled. I absolutely love that even with his struggles with being crippled he is able to overcome them and be a hero. This book is beautifully moving! An epic ending to a truly awesome series. I loved how Savage was able to pull everything together and leave me not only satisfied with the ending but feeling as though I was saying goodbye to a friend. This book will have you staying up at night waiting to see how the heck Marcus and Kyja are going to survive. It is filled with intrigue, action, and hope. I can’t wait until I can read this one again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share: